Tempurpedic is one among the longest-serving mattress industry. They have committed themselves to creating a large line of luxurious mattresses that fits all sleepers’ needs. In this Tempurpedic Mattress Reviews, we decided to focus on 3 of its most known brands-Flex supreme Breeze, Cloud Supreme Breeze and Rhapsody Luxe. All of Tempurpedic Mattresses share similar features. They also present some differences in their ways of creation.
Tempurpedic Mattress likeness characteristics
Below are the areas that all Tempurpedic mattresses share common features:
- All of the mattresses created by this company come with a 10 – year warranty- Tempurpedic however, covers ¾ or more of mattress indentation.
- Mattresses from this company are constructed in the United States of America. Their manufacturing factories are located in Virginia and in New Mexico.
- 90 nights trial period is another sector shared by all brands- within this duration you have the right to return the mattress and get another one from the company with you taking care of the transportation costs.
- Direct shipping is the norm of this company- since they are online only selling Mattress Company, they produce their mattresses with orders and ship them right away from the factory to the consumer via White glove (a company that offers delivery services).
- The materials and the designs used in the building of Tempurpedic mattresses are of high quality- this is the reason why their brands are priced higher than the regular mattresses sold on the internet.
Differences in Tempurpedic Mattresses
In this section of Tempurpedic mattress reviews, we base our information on three of its best mattresses.
Variance in this company’s mattresses comes as a result of using different sizes of materials and the number of layers included in the creation of every mattress as shown below.
Tempurpedic’s Flex Supreme Breeze version
This design of Tempurpedic falls under Hybrid mattress category. It is built with a thickness of 11.5 inches and consists of both the memory foam layers and micro-coils.
Layers: Flex Supreme Breeze has four separate layers which include:
- 2-inch memory foam layer- designed to offer comfort, support and pressure relief,
- 1-inch additional memory foam layer- intended to provide more comfort and support for the sleeper,
- 6-inch micro coils layer- used to provide deep contour, sinkage , bounce and hugs to the sleeper,
- 5-inch polyurethane base foam layer- acts as the foundational base for the whole mattress. It also plays an additional role of providing support and deep compression to the sleeper.
Cover: the cover of this brand is constructed using polyester 94% and Spandex 6%. These fabrics are durable and contain stretchy features in them. The aim of using these materials was to enable the mattress to breathe in and out air for a cooler sleeping surface. The cover of this mattress has an additional phase change material which is used to adjust the temperatures of the sleeping surface- this enhances more cooling of the mattress. It can also be set to provide a warm sleeping surface- this all depends on the preferences of the sleeper.
Firmness level: this mattress is built with a medium firm feel which sits at 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
It has low motion transfer which leads to minimal bounce rate experience with the mattress.
Pricing: this design’s prices base on the size of the mattress:
- $3,299 for twin long size,
- $3,649 for double size,
- $3,799 for Queen size,
- $4,499 for king size,
- $4,499 for California king size,
- $6,598 for split king size and
- $6,598 for split California king size mattress.
Want to dig dipper on Flex supreme Breeze? Visit their online official selling site tempurpedic.com and read more of Tempurpedic Mattress reviews.
Tempurpedic’s Cloud Supreme breeze
This brand is categorized as an all memory foam mattress. It carries with it a total height of 11.5 inches which adds up from the 4 separate layers included in its formulation:
- 2 inch of visco elastic memory foam– the main function of this layer is to provide comfort and support for the sleeper. It also helps relieve pressure that your body tends to create.
- 2 inch of visco elastic memory foam– added to the mattress with the intention of improving comfort ability, support and relieve pressure for the sleeper.
- 4 inch polyurethane foam- acts as the transitional layer between the top two memory foam layers and the bottom layer. I also provide deep compression and sharp contours for the sleepers.
- 5 inch polyurethane foam – this layer plays the role of foundational base for the mattress as a whole. It also used to improve support to the sleeper.
This version’s cover is created from the blend of polyester 94% and spandex 6%. These two materials are thin, stretchy and last for longer periods before tearing out. To offer the sleeper options of either sleeping cool or warm, the constructs a phase change material to be used with the cover. Since memory foam mattresses are known for their tendency to sleep hot, it is a nice option adding the phase to the mattress.
Firmness level: Cloud Supreme Breeze is built with a medium feel in it. This is the feel that many sleepers prefer. It falls at 6.0 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
Motion transfer: the mattress offers minimal motion transfer which is as a result of low bounce rate provided by the mattress.
Pricing: varies depending on the size of the mattress as shown below:
- $3,099 for twin Xl size,
- $3,449 for full size,
- $3,599 for Queen size,
- $4,299 for king size,
- $4,299 for California king size,
- $6,198 for split king size and
- $6,198 for California king size mattress.
For more information on Cloud Supreme breeze be sure to search for more Tempurpedic mattress reviews which focuses on every brand of tempurpedic.
Tempurpedic’s Rhapsody luxe
This design is made from memory foam hence categorized as a memory foam mattress. It has a total thickness of 13.5 inches and formulated with 4 separate layers.
- 2 inch memory foam- mainly placed on the top of this mattress to provide great comfort, support and pressure relief.
- 2 inch memory foam- this is use to offer additional comfort and support to the sleeper.
- 5 inch poly foam-acts as the transitional layer where the sleeper gets to sink through the memory foam layers and experience the support and contours provided by this layer.
- 5 inch poly foam – the main purpose of this layer in this mattress is to play the role of being the foundational base. It provides support as a side role.
Cover: the cover of Rhapsody is neatly crafted with a combination of polyester 98% and Spandex 2%. These fabrics aids in allowing easy flow of the air into and out of the mattress to maintain a cool sleeping surface. These materials are strong hence increases the longevity of the mattress while still serving the sleeper.
Firmness level: this brand comes with a slightly firm feel which lands at 8.0 out of 10 on the firmness scale.
Motion transfer: this mattress performs better in isolation movement when the sleeper changes sleeping positions or moves out of the bed. This results from low bounce rate of the mattress.
Pricing: they construct prices basing on the size of the mattress:
- $3,099 for a twin Xl size,
- $3,499 for a Queen size,
- $4,099 for a king size,
- $4,099 for a California king size,
- $6,198 for a split king size and
- $6,198 for a split California king size mattress.
Want to quench your hunger of having more information about Rhapsody luxe? Search online for more Tempurpedic mattress reviews which touches on Rhapsody luxe version.
Is memory foam mattress your choice? If yes, visit tempurpedic.com and Buy Tempurpedic Mattress of your choice.
Tempurpedic Mattress Discounts
This company does not offer any price cuts to the consumers. Their mattresses are formulated and designed with very high class hence qualifying customers with high social class. These customers don’t worry about the price as long as what they are getting is worth it. If you are experience cash constrains, it is better to search elsewhere. There are many companies that sell brands close to this standard and charges less for their purchase.
Who are the customers that tempurpedic mattress reviews targets?
This company builds brands with different versions and feels to provide every sleeper an option. In this company you find mattresses the suit all sleepers positions and preferences hence excellent for all sleepers around the world.
Where to buy Tempurpedic Mattresses
The only legal and safe place to get your tempurpedic mattress is online on their official site tempurpedic.com.
Conclusion of Tempurpedic Mattress Reviews
Tempurpedic is one of online mattress selling gurus. It has been in operation for over two decades. With all these years of experiences they have and are committed to provide the best sleep for their consumers. They create large lines of brands using high quality materials- this is what results to their hiked prices compared to other e- commerce companies. If you want a mattress that will take care of your health, check out on Tempurpedic.