Tuft and Needle Review: Facts You Are Unaware Of
Tuft and Needle is a popular bed in a box mattress. Its popularity is associated with the services it offers to many sleepers. When it was first introduced on the internet for selling, it garnered a lot of positive responses from the sleepers who used them. At that moment in time, there were no other mattresses available for sale online. As the demand for more mattresses selling on the internet continues to rise, many upcoming mattress companies are also finding their way to the market for the purpose of providing alternative beds in a box mattress for customers to have a variety to choose from. This has however challenged Tuft and Needle mattress with many companies creating better products at the same price point. Since it was the first mattress to be sold online, it is the most reviewed mattress by the customers who talk about their best experience with the mattress. In this Tuft and Needle review, we outline, all the important information regarding tuft and needle mattress for customers to make well-informed decisions when purchasing mattresses online. If tuft and needle happens to fall under the category of your desired bed, visit their official selling site and buy tuft and needle mattress at the lowest price point.
The Construction of Tuft and Needle Mattress
Coming up with the best formula to create a mattress is the best choice any mattress selling company can make. If you choose the right materials and incorporate them into the best design, the end result of the mattress constructed will be impeccable. In the case of tuft and needle, the team settled on a two foam layered mattress which caters for the needs of many sleepers with different sleeping positions. Here are the two layers of tuft and needle:
The Top Layer:
This is the tuft and needle layer which offers support, comfort, and cooling to the sleepers. It is a 3inch layer which is extracted from the poly foam and has a density of 2.9 PCF (pounds per cubic foot).
The Foundational Layer:
This is the layer at the bottom of tuft and needle mattress. It is a 7.0-inch layer made from base support foam. It has a density of 1.8 PCF. Its main purpose is to provide a proper base support and shape for the mattress.
Do you want to have a look at more tuft and needle review? Visit their official page and learn more.
How is the formulation of Tuft and Needle Cover?
Tuft and needle team decided to adopt a simple and straight forward cover. They choose to surround the whole mattress with a thin layer of white material. The lean cover layer is meant for improving the cooling of the mattress while it allows the sleepers experience the wonderful hugs and contours provided by the foam layers. The cover of tuft and needle mattress is not designed to provide instant responsiveness nor is it built to offer quick pressure relief; it only offers a little bit of softness to the sleeper. The simplicity of the cover and the use of medium quality materials helps bring down the prices of tuft and needle mattress.
Sinkage of Tuft and Needle
The sinkage level always varies depending on the weight inserted on the mattress. The heavier the weight inserted on the mattress the larger the level of sinkage, alternatively, the lighter the weight the lower the level of sinkage. So been a medium weight sleeper gives you the credit of enjoying the benefits that tuft and needle provides.
Searching for a great mattress with great value? Buy tuft and needle mattress at the lowest price point than any other mattress out there.
Tuft and Needle Price
Pricing of this mattress depends on the size of the mattress for they have the same formulation formula. Their prices range from $400 for a twin, $450 for a twin XL, $600 for a full, $750 for a queen, $900 for a king and $900 for a California king size mattress.
Shipment process of the Tuft and Needle Mattress
To buy tuft and needle mattress, you have to fill a short and simple online form about your name, your resident and the information of your credit card. After completing and sending it back to the tuft and needle service providers. They then prepare your package and send it to you for delivery within 2-7 working days. Delivery of the mattress is free of charge and comes with a 10-year limited warranty and 100 nights money back guarantee. If for any reason you decide that tuft and needle are not the kind of the mattress you need, you can return it within the 100 night trial period and get your full refund.
Who does the Tuft and Needle Review Target?
You are likely to love this mattress if:
- You want a nice bed in a box mattress on a budget– to make their prices favorable to their clients, tuft and needle company produces their mattress in the factory and then ships them direct to the consumers on order to aid in cutting the middle men costs. They are also the only company which is offering mattresses of such caliber at that price point.
- You like a firmer mattress- tuft and needle team produces relatively firmer mattresses compared to the other online beds in a box mattresses.
- Your desired mattress is made from foam– this mattress is constructed using poly foams which feels more of latex foam than memory. It provides you with the support and comfort while sleeping.
- You don’t want a luxurious mattress– this mattress offers nice sleeping experience to the sleepers but doesn’t have the luxury qualities in it. If you need a mattress with more zing, it would be a good option to search from any other place.
- Your decision to purchase a mattress relies on customer reviews– tuft and needle is the only online selling mattress with the most reviews from the consumer. If you want to read more of tuft and needle review, they are available at their official site.
- You don’t want a mattress that sleeps hot– the poly foam used at the top layer of this mattress encourages free air circulation to enhance the cooling of the mattress.
Tuft and Needle Discounts
This company sells their product at the lowest price point than any other competitor mattresses. It’s due to their low prices that they don’t offer any price cuts. They only offer free and express delivery to their customer’s residential areas, 100 night’s trial period and 10-year limited warranty.
Tuft and Needle Mattress Pros
- The mattress is created in the United States and shipped directly to the consumers- this helps cut off the middle men costs which are added to the consumer.
- Tuft and needle don’t sleep hot– the poly foam on the top layer provides the cooling of the mattress by allowing air in freely.
- It comes with a 100 night’s money back guarantee- the tuft and Needle Company has faith and trust in their product hence gives you the 100 hustle free nights to test the mattress before acquiring it fully.
- It is passed by the Certi-PUR-Certified – this assures customers of purchasing a safe product for use.
Tuft and Needle Mattress Cons
- They only offer one mattress design for all sizes
- They produce unpleasant odor when first opened
- It takes long to deliver the mattress
Where to Buy Tuft and Needle Mattress
Tuft and needle mattresses are sold online on their official selling site https://www.tuftandneedle.com/mattress/. You can also visit their headquarters at Phoenix.
Tuft and Needle Review Conclusion:
Tuft and Needle mattress is one of the online selling mattresses which offer the lowest price point. It provides great value to many sleepers with different sleeping positions. Although there are many competitors selling mattresses online, this brand has been able to stand them all. If you are searching for a mattress which will satisfy your needs and save you some dollars, let this tuft and needle review be of use to you. Visit them at their selling page and make an order.
You can also check our recent mattress reviews.